Asked by Marta from United Kingdom | Jul. 11, 2011 22:26
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

Can I renew my student resident permit and stay in China for two more months as tourist?

Hi! i have a resident permit just for 4 months, as student. This visa is going to expire on july 22. I am not going to continue in the school, i just want to renew my visa for one or two months, to travel around china.
Is it possible???
And, if i am renewing my visa, could i take domestic flights?

THank you very much

Answers (1)
Answered by Joe from China | Jul. 12, 2011 05:00
But when is your residence permit valid for? is it the same as the X visa until July 22? if yes, it is possible and your can try to convert your X visa to L in China using a visa agency. If you get a valid visa, you can take domestic flights.
Related Questions:
Dear Madam; i am Ghanaian resident in Hanoi-Vietnam. My passport will e...
Asked by Mr.Opoku-Ampomah from Vietnam
| Aug. 27, 2010 04:38
Hi,I want to apply a 6 months visa here in china.what are the requirements?...
Asked by nat from Philippines
| Oct. 10, 2011 22:49
Can i apply for tourist visa for 3 month if i already i am student in China...
Asked by Margarita from China
| May. 15, 2017 20:23
Overstayed visa by 2 days
Asked by Dennis from CHINA
| May. 01, 2017 20:21
can i apply for renewal of my resident permit two months before it expires?...
Asked by tsungai from Zimbabwe
| Jul. 20, 2014 03:02
If my residency in Japan as a student expires in 2 months, can I still get ...
Asked by Malek Anouti from Japan
| Aug. 10, 2011 02:09
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)