Asked by eena from Philippines | Jul. 06, 2011 09:59
About:China Work Visa

What kind of Chinese visa will I apply to visit my husband who works in Hefei?

Hi , my husband is currently working as a foreign expert in Hefei, i want to visit him. What kind of visa will i apply? I have read here that I am entitled to get a zvisa by presenting my marriage certificate. is that correct? thanks!

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.PANADA from Indonesia | Jul. 06, 2011 22:00
It is possible for you to apply Z visa as dependant of your husband, but the marriage certificate is not enough. You also need to provide many other documents, such as An original Invitation Letter issued by Hefei Foreign Affairs Office, your husband's valid residence visa, working visa, working card and passport information page, NBI clearance and Physical Examination Certificate.

If you just visit your husband for a month, you can apply for a tourist visa (L) for family visit.
Related Questions:
New Zealander visiting husband who works in China
Asked by Jacqui from New Zealand
| Feb. 02, 2012 01:10
attaching my visa to my husband
Asked by Dina Ibrahim from China
| Jan. 19, 2016 18:49
I want to visit my husband who is a student in do i apply
Asked by Gertrude from Ghana
| Sep. 29, 2016 21:54
I am a indian citizen and lives in bangkok, my husband works and i want to...
Asked by Nirmala from Thailand
| Nov. 15, 2011 03:40
Papers for Temporary residence Permit with S1
Asked by Dorine from France
| Aug. 19, 2014 21:39
My L visa has just run out. How fast can I get a new one
Asked by Francis from Uk
| Jul. 22, 2018 10:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)