Asked by ans from Greece | Jul. 04, 2011 14:28
About:Chinese Embassy in Japan

I am going to shanghai, then to tokyo and then back to beijing.Now I have only one entry visa. Can I apply for a China visa in Japan without Japan residence visa?

Im e.u. citizen, from cyprus, going to shangai,NEXT WEEK then to tokyo and then back to beijing.i have only one entry visa cause my passport expires less than a year.11 japan as i know i dont need a i read that to get a china visa you must have a residence or extended japan visa.

1)do i need 1 year validy passport?
2)do i need japan residence visa???


Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ENID from China | Jul. 04, 2011 20:58
You can enter China with your single entry visa and apply for a new visa when you back to Japan. In this case, when apply for this visa, your passport should be valid for more than 6 months with at least two blank visa pages. And for you, Japan visa or residence permit is not required.
Related Questions:
Hello, I am going to Hong Kong in October. From there I will be going to Sh...
Asked by Ms.Bella from USA
| Aug. 05, 2010 04:33
Can one get a multiple entry visa?
Asked by Phil from Canada
| Dec. 05, 2013 01:56
I am going to Beijing and Shanghai very soon and I would like to buy a macb...
Asked by Mr.Robin from Netherlands
| May. 08, 2010 01:29
I have a 32 day trip planned through a travel company based in China.
Asked by Bob Starink from Australia
| Apr. 01, 2017 21:27
Do I need a chinese visa or can we avail for the 72 hour visa?
Asked by Yolly
| Dec. 05, 2013 19:47
Leaving Mainland to Hong Kong
Asked by Flo from United States
| Jun. 11, 2018 18:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)