Asked by Terry from United States | Jun. 30, 2011 10:52
About:Dual Nationality

baby born in US,parents Chinese citizens. Mom wants to take her to China-what papers are needed?

Mom will be returning to US to finish college. Dad and grandparents will care for baby in China We are trying to get visa and now we are told need 'travel papers'. what do we need????

Answers (1)
Answered by Jack from China | Jun. 30, 2011 22:04
Do you mean you will go to US to pick up your baby? I think a tourist visa will be ok for you, and you have to prepare the following documents:
1. Valid Passport with at least 6 months validity.
2. The DS-160 application form confirmation page.
3. One photograph of two inches square (51mm x 51mm) color photograph, less than 6 months old, against a white background, full frontal view.
4. Original Bank Receipt for Application Fee.
5. Passports containing all previous U.S. visas, even if expired.
6. Evidence of Why You Will Return to China.
7. Invitation Letter
8. Proof of Finances
9. proof that you have a genuine, ongoing relationship with the person inviting you
Related Questions:
How my child can stay in China legally?
Asked by Mitzh from China
| Jul. 27, 2015 01:30
born in may 18, 1979, is it good to have a baby this 2015?
Asked by allertse from brazil
| Dec. 30, 2014 02:43
Will I have a baby this year..born on February 18 1986
Asked by Minu from Singapore
| Mar. 01, 2015 00:35
Is it ok to give a pregnant Mom a gift for the baby before it is born.
Asked by Susan from Canada
| Aug. 29, 2012 22:12
Adopting a second/third child that has been put to adoption due to the law
Asked by frida from USA
| Feb. 16, 2014 21:58
baby born before mother get the green card, need visa or travel document?
Asked by jj from united states
| Jan. 25, 2016 21:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)