Asked by Simon | Jun. 30, 2011 02:23
About:Chinese Embassy in Qatar

I wish to visit Shenzhen and Guangzhou on a tourist visa, What requirements and what's the cost?

I am a British citizen with residence permit in Qatar valid until February 2012. I have a flight to Hong Kong on the 25th August and I wish to visit Shenzen and Guangzhou on a tourist visa. Can I apply through you? What is the cost of a single entry L visa? Do I need any documents other than my passport and Qatar ID?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELLOKITTY from Canada | Jun. 30, 2011 22:00
You can apply China tourist visa through China embassy in Doha, Qatar, it costs about USD 30 for single entry L visa, besides your passport and Qatar residence permit (Qatar ID), you also need to provide one passport photo, fill out visa application forms V.2011A and V.2011B, the round-trip flight tickets.
Related Questions:
What are the requirements for tourist visa application? I have been visited...
Asked by philo from Nigeria
| Jul. 16, 2012 22:59
Iam maldivian,i have japan parmanent visa,i wish visit to chaina as tourist...
Asked by najaah mohamed from Maldives
| Jan. 22, 2018 00:53
I hold an Indian Passport and am travelling to HK and wish to also visit Sh...
Asked by Priya from Hong Kong
| Sep. 16, 2011 20:56
i wish to apply for tourist visa to shanghai. What is the procedure
Asked by Prof. K D Pathirana from Sri Lanka
| Nov. 22, 2011 19:21
Hi, I am Malaysia. can i apply for multiple entry visa for tourist?
Asked by dKel from Malaysia
| Feb. 23, 2016 22:02
I have a 12 month electronic visa and I hold a British passport.
Asked by Pam Woodcock from Australia
| Mar. 17, 2015 04:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)