Asked by Ratna from Singapore | Jun. 27, 2011 21:31
About:Chinese Embassy in Singapore

Do I need Double-Entry Visa or Single-Entry Visa?

I am Indonesian who is working in Singapore. I'm going to Quangzhou and Guilin next September. Have bought ticket from Kuala Lumpur to Quangzhou and from Guilin to Kuala Lumpur. Thinking to visit Hongkong and Macau too. So, i will land in Quangzhou, then will visit Hongkong/Macau. From Hongkong will go to Guilin. May I know which visa type is required for me? Single or Double entry?
Thanks so much, looking forward to your reply... :)

Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin from China | Jun. 27, 2011 23:17
in you case, a double entry tourist visa is required. Leaving for HK and Macao counts an exit from mianland China.
Related Questions:
My son is studying in Yangshuo and i want to visit him for 2 weeks in Decem...
Asked by Julia pratt from England
| Aug. 03, 2016 02:27
Hey I live in new Zealand got Fiji Passport travelling to Pakistan stop ...
Asked by Khushnuma from New Zealand
| Sep. 21, 2016 20:37
If my layover in Beijing is less than 24 hr. and I like to do sightseeing i...
Asked by Rashmi from USA
| Nov. 15, 2016 19:44
As a german passport holder, I am visiting Shanghai(max 33hrs) and Hongkong...
Asked by R-J Wagner from USA
| Dec. 17, 2014 01:35
i am travelling to Hong Kong for 5days and shanghai for 5 days as a tourist...
Asked by Jay from Australia
| Jul. 28, 2015 02:41
i fly from Seoul to Guangzhou and less than 72 hour i fly to Bangkok Thaila...
Asked by Dat from USA
| Oct. 31, 2018 00:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)