Asked by Hien NGUYEN from Japan | Jun. 22, 2011 03:10
About:China Embassy in Japan

do I need to apply for a visa for china, if so where is closest to Nagoya city and what prepare?

I am a Vietnamese citizent. Currently I am being as a visiting scholar at Nagoya University, Nagoya city, Japan. I have two passports, an ordinary and an official one. I have used ordinary passport for staying in Japan, my visa in Japan last one year until March 2012 and re-entry visa. In August 16th-21st, 2011 I will attend a international conference in Shanghai. Do I need to apply for Visa for China? or I can use official passport?
Many thanks for your help

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ELLIOTT from China | Jun. 23, 2011 21:41
Yes, you need to apply for visa to China because you have to use the ordinary passport with Japanese visa. You can submit visa application to China Consulate in Nagoya.
Related Questions:
I'm Peruvian, reside in Japan, can I apply for China visa through China con...
Asked by Helen from Japan
| Sep. 01, 2011 23:01
Do I need to leave China to apply for a Work Visa?
Asked by Joe
| Sep. 03, 2011 03:54
Hello, Further to Mr. Morgan's question, I contacted the Chinese Embassy i...
Asked by Mr.Costello from Ireland
| Mar. 07, 2010 22:10
Chinese Visa for Canadians in Japan?
Asked by Chris from Canada
| Mar. 03, 2012 02:00
I live in Nagoya and am trying to find out how to obtain a visa for China. ...
Asked by Mr.Walshaw from Japan
| Oct. 06, 2010 21:49
Indian Passport Holder Staying in japan, Aichi. Need Chinese Visa
Asked by srk from Japan
| Oct. 24, 2012 01:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)