Asked by p eekel from Netherlands | Jun. 16, 2011 03:25
About:Chinese Embassy in Netherlands

What kind of invitation letter do i need for a multiple entry visa valid for one year

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.NANCYMOON from Macau | Jun. 16, 2011 22:31
Can you tell me the purpose of coming to China, for business? for tourism? If you want to get a multiple entry business visa to China, you have to provide one of the below documents:
1. multiple entry Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit or Confirmation Letter of Invitation
2. previous two business visas in the last year

If you want to get a multiple entry tourist visa, you should statisfy one of the below conditions:
1. Your spouse is Chinese, provide passport of your spouse, the resident permit or the visa and the certificate of relationship statement
2. you have real estate in China, provide the certificate of ownership statement (copy).
3. previous two tourist visas in the last year
Related Questions:
Hello , I wanted to ask if i have an invitation letter from a univers...
Asked by Ms.Ary from Burundi
| Mar. 31, 2010 02:22
12 month multi entry visa. I am a USA citizen residing in Ireland.
Asked by Anthony from Ireland
| Aug. 07, 2015 01:29
invitation letter requiremt for multiple entry visa to china?
Asked by Hossein Sadat from Iran
| Jun. 04, 2012 04:57
How a Chilean Passport holder apply for Multiple entry visa for at least on...
Asked by Claudia from United States
| Aug. 26, 2011 04:28
What are the requirements to apply for 1 year visa and stay for 3 months ea...
Ms.LOUIE8888 from Canada
| Oct. 16, 2011 02:02
I have a multiple entry business visa, do I need an invitation letter for e...
Asked by Paula from United Kingdom
| Jan. 16, 2018 03:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)