Asked by ahmed from India | Jun. 15, 2011 09:06
About:China Work Visa

I have an employment visa issued by chinese embassy in India. It is valid till 30th June.

I applied for TRP from Shenzhen but my company had provided an apartment for me in Dong guan. Hence I was not given the TRP. The officer said that I have to stay in Shenzhen. Now my company wants to apply from Dongguan itself as it has a branch there. Can I apply for a new employment visa in India. Should I attach any additional paper explaining the reason for the new visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELLOKITTY from China | Jun. 16, 2011 03:19
You can apply for a new employement visa in India if you get new Alien Employment License and Official Invitation Letter issued by Dongguan Foreign Affairs Office, but your application maybe denied if the visa officer notices that you just get a previous China work visa not long ago. You'd better attach additional paper to explain the reason for the new visa.
Related Questions:
Can a person stay in China as long as the work visa is valid i.e., 90 days?...
Asked by afnu from India
| May. 29, 2011 04:12
Can I get a business visa to China before 30th June?
Asked by ahmed from India
| Jun. 15, 2011 01:23
I am an indian working in Guangzhou china and having a valid employment car...
Asked by from China
| Jan. 20, 2009 19:12
alien residence permit china (green book)
Asked by eric from China
| Jun. 16, 2016 21:58
Work visa expires end of July
Asked by Marianne from China
| Jun. 18, 2018 22:42
Can I apply F visa after my work visa ( Z ) expires?
Asked by arif from India
| Jun. 13, 2011 21:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)