Asked by MUSSO from Austria | Jun. 15, 2011 03:32
About:China Embassy in Austria

I will go to Shanghai for 6 months internship, do I need to find an accommodation for 6 months before going there?

Hello, I am going to do a 6 month internship in Shanghai. I am student in Vienna. I am French. Do I need to find an accomodation for 6 month before going there , or could I take a reservation of some nights? would it be enough for getting the visa. How long will it take to get the visa?

Thanks in advance for your answer

Answers (5)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | Jun. 15, 2011 04:50
You can take a reservation for some nights. You don't need to find an accommodation for 6 months before going there. It takes 7 working days for visa processing.
Answered by Ms.MUSSO from China | Jun. 16, 2011 04:26
does exist any possibility to get it faster?? if yes how? and how much? Thanks
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from undefined | Jun. 16, 2011 04:32
You can apply for rush service of 1 working day processing or express service of 2-3 working days processing, extra fee will be charged besides visa fee:
1 working day processing EUR 33
2-3 working days processing EUR 23
Answered by EMMANUEL MUSSO from Austria | Jun. 17, 2011 11:54
Thanks for your answer, Last time I called the embassy and concerning a 6 month internship to get the visa an invitation letter from the company is not enough. Apparently, the company has to go to its local authorities to get a special formular fill in and then give it to me to get the visa. Is it true? how long does it take?

Thank you again for your previous responses.
Answered by Ms.JANE01 from China | Jun. 18, 2011 02:18
Yes, it is true, the company has to go to Shanghai Foreign Affairs Office to get an official invitation letter or confirmation of invitation letter for you, send it to you for China business visa application. Business Visa can be issued to aliens who come to China for less than 6 months internship.
Related Questions:
I'm a student and I applied 6 months visa F for my practical internship in ...
Asked by Mr.Dan from Malaysia
| Sep. 12, 2010 04:28
Possibilty doing internship in China
Asked by Clarissa from Indonesia
| Jun. 15, 2016 21:35
What visa type should I apply for if I am going to do an internship. What ...
Asked by Mr.Odoom from Ghana
| Sep. 12, 2010 22:03
Is it possible to get a business visa in Taiwan?
Asked by Hanna from Finland
| Jul. 23, 2012 03:22
Do I need 6 months still showing on my passport at the time of visiting Sha...
Asked by Eve from New Zealand
| Feb. 04, 2016 01:46
I would like to know what is the max time I can apply with the F visa? How ...
Asked by Alexandre from Portugal
| Apr. 24, 2015 03:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)