Asked by Eric from China | Jun. 13, 2011 04:56
About:China Work Visa

I have a problem about China work visa and need help!

Ok, so I came to China two years ago to teach English, I have a degree in teaching English and a certificate to teach English as a second language. I came to China right out of college to work at a elementary school. This school has been giving me a student visa to work on and I didn't think anything of it maybe its probably because I didn't do enough research about visas. But now I want to go work at this really nice school here in china who is trying to apply for a work visa for me, but in order to get the work visa I need to prove that I have been working in china for 2 years, the school that I want to go to knows that I have been working on a student visa and told me it was illegal. But I had no idea it was illegal! I just thought it was cool that I could work and study Chinese at the same time! can I still show them that I have been working for 2 years on a student visa to get that work visa or would that not work????? please help!!! I really don't know what to do!!!!

Answers (1)
Answered by Kyle from China | Jun. 13, 2011 22:51
working for 2 years on a student visa, it can not be used to as a proof that you have working experience for 2 years after graduation. So, you may not able to be granted a work visa this time. Anyway, ask the school for help.
Related Questions:
My tracking numbers are as next: RB602662961CN and RB602662975CN
Asked by cristian from Chile
| Jul. 26, 2013 21:27
Can I enter China on a visitors visa after residence permit was cancelled?
Asked by Jay from United Kingdom
| Aug. 18, 2014 20:41
i am going to shanghai on this coming august 25-28 2011. Can I get a work v...
Asked by leomarie from Philippines
| Aug. 09, 2011 03:11
RB361555466CN State null
Asked by Pablo from Argentina
| Jul. 23, 2013 03:39
I have the same problem for my package RB239680619CN. Please anyone help m...
Asked by BOTA007
| Apr. 23, 2013 04:59
Hi: I too have a "NULL" problem with RB067742852CN. Can anyone help?
Asked by Baig from Oman
| May. 07, 2013 00:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)