Asked by jashim from Bangladesh | May. 31, 2011 06:53
About:China Embassy in U.K.

I'm a govt service holder. My wife doing private job. She got a chance to go China for official purpose

I m a govt service holder. my wife doing private job. she got a chance to go china for official purpose. for this purpose she also have invitation letter from china. Now she wants to take me. by this time i also wants to go to treatment myself . now what should I do? am I need invitation? pls let me know.


Answers (1)
Answered by Olivia from China | Jun. 02, 2011 23:20
Which type of passport do you hold? Official Passport or Service Passport or Ordinary Passport? If you hold official or service passport, you don't need a visa to China for 30 days. The invitation letter is not required, either. If you hold ordinary passport, you can apply for a tourist visa to China, the invitation letter is not required.
Related Questions:
my dob is 7/7/89 time-12.30 pm ,and my husband's dob is 20/11/83
Asked by angel from India
| Nov. 12, 2014 02:42
I am a govt. service holder of Bangladesh. Do i need visa to go to china?
Asked by Deba Priya Barua from Bangladesh
| Nov. 27, 2017 03:29
dear sir , i am a private job holder . what r the necessary docs if i w...
Asked by Mr.john from bangladesh
| Dec. 15, 2009 20:17
I Mustaqur Rahman doing a private job. My Chinese friend who have given me ...
Asked by Mr.mustakqur rahman from bangladesh
| Apr. 28, 2010 04:35
visa on arrival in shenzhen
Asked by cesar from philippinesn
| Jul. 15, 2012 02:01
hi im a student doing my bechlore in nanjing,i got one year residence permi...
Asked by Mr.Ahmed from Bangladesh
| Oct. 30, 2010 01:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)