Asked by RSF from China | May. 31, 2011 02:04
About:China Embassy in Thailand

Multiple entry visa to China - HELP!

I am an American passport holder currently traveling in China on a 90 day/double entry visa. My entry into China used up one entry and then my travel to Hong Kong and re-entry into China used up the other entry. I'd like to go to Thailand for 10 days and then return to Shanghai for 2 days before I catch my flight home. Is this possible? Do I need a new visa? Do I get it in Thailand or can I get it in Shanghai? What is the cost? Many thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | May. 31, 2011 04:39
If you transit through Pudong Airport or Hongqiao Airport of Shanghai, provided valid passport, final destination tickets and have booked seats, and stay in Shanghai for less than 48 hours, it is ok and no visa is required for this. But if not, you need to apply for a new visa in Thailand.
Related Questions:
Im looking to apply for china multiple entry tourist visa from mumbai? Is ...
Asked by Pooja from India
| Aug. 30, 2018 22:58
hello, i would like to go to Guangzhou on a M(business) visa for 6 months.w...
Asked by Eddie from Canada
| Nov. 05, 2014 20:03
Is the student visa to China always a multiple entry?
Asked by jean from China
| Nov. 12, 2011 03:09
can i also apply for a multiple entry visa?
Asked by Ms.angel from philippines
| Jun. 16, 2009 03:16
What are the requirements of a multiple entry business visa?
Asked by Mr.angel from philippines
| Jun. 17, 2009 04:36
Is it OK to use different entry cities in China with a multiple entry visa?...
Asked by Helen from USA
| Dec. 01, 2014 19:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)