Asked by Dave watson from China | May. 25, 2011 08:00
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

How do I arrange for more China visa entries while working in China?

I am a Uk citizen working in Shenzhen for three months. I have an F-type double entry visa. One entry is used of course. I want to visit Hong Kong at least twice but how do I arrange for more visa entries to do this?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ruby Lin from China | May. 26, 2011 02:10
You can use the last entry of visa to go to Hong Kong and return to Shenzhen, then you can still go to Hong Kong because UK nationals don't need a visa to Hong Kong for second time, you need to apply for a new China visa in Hong Kong to return to Shenzhen.
Related Questions:
how can I renew my working visa while I am already in China
Asked by Tito from Philippines
| Jun. 27, 2012 03:06
I have single entry visa, and I want to travel to Japan.
Asked by Tamara from Serbia
| Jan. 31, 2018 03:38
what do I need to get a tourism L type to stay in china for 2 - 3 weeks?
Asked by Milena from India
| Mar. 07, 2015 21:04
Can a US citizen apply for a Chinese visa in Seoul while attending a confer...
Asked by Laura from USA
| Aug. 17, 2014 02:10
I am currently working here in Guangdong and holding a residence visa and w...
Asked by Ms.Alisu from Philippines
| Nov. 04, 2009 20:56
Multiple entries valid for 1 year from the date of issue
Asked by Mary from Singapore
| Feb. 21, 2018 21:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)