Asked by ma. christina pino from Philippines | May. 25, 2011 01:15
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

hi! i just want to ask about the requirements of staying HK for 3 months

i just want to visit my auntie there she's already a citizen of HK do i need to apply HK visa? what are the requirements for that? thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.NANCYMOON from China | May. 25, 2011 01:59
Yes, you need to apply HK visa if you want to stay HK for 3 months, the requirements are
1. Passport/travel document with blank pages and a validity of at least 9 months.

2. One completed HK application form affixed with one passport-sized photo.

3. Philippine nationals who desire to stay in HK for more than 14 days, shall present an invitation letter in which the sponsor agrees to provide financial support and accommodation, and one copy of the sponsor's HK ID.
Related Questions:
hi good evening, i just want to ask if i can apply a tourist visa for hongk...
Asked by Mr.larry from philippines
| Nov. 01, 2010 21:58
hi good evening, i applied for tourist visa in china but it was denied...i...
Asked by Mrs.loreta from Philippines
| Jul. 18, 2010 02:56
How to apply as tourist visa
Asked by Cleofe from Philippines
| Nov. 22, 2016 03:02
hi!i just want to ask what are the requirements for passport renewal?how mu...
Asked by Ms.macl82 from Philippines
| Nov. 20, 2009 20:05
Hi I'm joyrissa I just want to ask what are the requirements for a 1year ol...
Asked by Joyrissa from Philippines
| Jun. 26, 2012 22:06
what is the requirements for my niece
Asked by jessica from
| Sep. 29, 2012 04:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)