Asked by Zulfiqar from China | May. 23, 2011 01:02
About:China Embassy in Pakistan

I got admission in post doctor,if i will get visit visa, can i convert it in study visa in china

I got admission in post doctorate for 1 year scholarship, but I need to get study visa by myself because due to university policy they could not issue visa application form for post doctorate, so they want me to solve this visa issue by myself. what i do?i have admission letter and invitaion letter by international student office. My wife also studying in the same university.which visa is suitable for me?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | May. 23, 2011 04:28
Do you mean your school can not provide you with Student Visa Application for Study in China (JW 201 or JW 202 Form)? if yes, you can try to submit your application to Chinese embassy with admission letter and invitaion letter by international student office. Or, you can just apply for a family visit visa (L) to China first, and change it into a X visa through help of a visa agency.
Related Questions:
Hi I entered china with L visa. Now, I have got admission in university and...
Asked by Mrs.asma from pakistan
| Jul. 10, 2009 21:58
Is application fee needed for student Visa?
Asked by Taplah from Liberia
| Jul. 22, 2014 21:18
Can I just visit in X1 Visa in China and come back?
Asked by Imran Hasan from Nepal
| Sep. 14, 2018 23:18
Conversion from F to X visa
Asked by Abdullah from Yemen
| Feb. 05, 2014 02:44
Hi, I want to go china for study, how can I go, And how can I get admiss...
Asked by Mr.Abbas from pakistan
| Aug. 26, 2009 21:28
hi, i have S2 visa to visit my spouse in china. can i convert this to S1 to...
Asked by jijitsu from China
| Nov. 01, 2017 20:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)