Asked by TEJINDERPAL SINGH from India | May. 15, 2011 06:19
About:China Visa

Can I apply for Visa to visit China while on a educational Workshop in Bangkok

I am an Indian who will be attending a WHO workshop in Bangkok. On conclusion of the same, I will be availing some leave to travel to other countries, the most desirable being Beijing. In view of the paucity of time, can I apply for Visa at your Embassy at Bangkok, and accordingly, kindly advise what documents from India I will have to produce to meet the Visa requirements of your esteemed country.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | May. 15, 2011 21:32
You can apply for a China visa in Bangkok, but I suggest you better apply in India before leaving through CVASC by using their rush service. It is safer. And China visa is good for 3 months from issue date in general.
Related Questions:
Can I apply for the S1 visa at the same time my husband applies for the Z t...
Asked by Andrea from USA
| Jul. 21, 2015 19:55
Hello, I am planning to visit Beijing for a few days in February for wor...
Asked by Mr.Peter from USA
| Jan. 11, 2011 01:05
Malaysia citizen attending a conference and workshop at Nanjing
Asked by Darus Ishak from Malaysia
| Aug. 29, 2016 22:25
I would like to Beijing for a workshop next November. When can I apply for...
Asked by Mercy from India
| May. 22, 2015 03:13
I'll be travelling as part of an educational/tourist program, do I need to ...
Asked by Mark O'Toole from Australia
| Apr. 05, 2012 02:50
Educational certificates and degrees attestation by Chinese embassy/consula...
| Mar. 07, 2016 21:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)