Asked by Ms.Anne from Philippine | May. 06, 2011 07:36
About:China Visa

tourist visa to student visa in China

Hi, can I process change the tourist visa(L) into student visa (X) here in China or can I go to Hong Kong china embassy to change my visa? I received already my admission letter and JW202 from school. Is there any way of doing processing it here instead of going back to my home country? Thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.NANCYMOON from Macau | May. 07, 2011 02:52
It is hard for you to change tourist visa (L) into student visa (X) within Mainland China, you can find a visa agency to do it for you. It is impossible for you to get X visa in Hong Kong. If the application is denied in Mainland China, you have to return to Philippines to apply for X visa.
Related Questions:
Can i change my student visa to a tourist visa
Asked by Deon from South Africa
| Sep. 21, 2018 00:24
i am at student visa in auckland can i apply for the tourist visa of china?...
Asked by sandeep from New Zealand
| Aug. 29, 2011 04:24
If am holding a Chinese tourist visa and also have admission with a univers...
Asked by Wilson from Benin
| Jul. 25, 2016 20:30
Can someone apply for a student visa for China if they are in Thailand on a...
Asked by Jwo from USA
| Dec. 12, 2016 03:26
Changing tourist L to student X type
Asked by Ardonis Ndlovu from South Africa
| Aug. 22, 2017 21:30
Can i apply for a tourist visa and transfer it to a student type while in C...
Asked by rick from USA
| Mar. 19, 2015 22:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)