Asked by Mrs.zam from Italy | May. 04, 2011 07:43
About:China Embassy in Italy

Iranian who live in Italy needs visa for short term to go to China

I am an Iranian student here in Milan (hold Iranian passport), Italy since 2008, and hold residence permit of Italy, I plan to go to Shanghai to attend a conference and workshop for two weeks, as I submitted a paper I will receive my formal invitation letter in a while, I wonder if I can apply here in Milan for the visa and I wonder if I have to apply for tourist or business visa (via my invitation letter which means business or via a travel agency for tourist visa )
the accommodation will cover by the institute which hold the conference so I shall I enclose that to my documents as well?
what else I will need?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | May. 04, 2011 23:06
Yes, you can apply for China Business Visa in Milan, you need to submit your passport, one passport photo, completed visa application forms V.2011A and V.2011B, official invitation letter from the conference, Italy Residence Permit and its copy.
Related Questions:
Does Iranian Citizen who is living in the Philippines needs visa to go to H...
Asked by Aimee from Philippines
| May. 05, 2016 04:08
I am living in Italy since Jan 17th with a "Residenza elletiva" long term v...
Asked by Mr.Di Bartolo from Italy
| Feb. 07, 2011 03:07
dear sir/madam i am a divorced iranian man who live in Tehran and want t...
Asked by Mr.hossein sangtarash from Iran
| Apr. 11, 2010 01:52
I am a divorced iranian man who live in Tehran and want to get marry with a...
Asked by Mr.Ahmadi
| May. 09, 2010 23:14
Why China Embassy in Italy doesn't issue visas to Iranians students
Asked by Ehsan from Iran
| Nov. 07, 2012 00:58
Do i have to pay the money on the first day i come to the embassy?
Asked by Tesfa from Ethiopia
| Jun. 21, 2017 04:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)