Asked by Mr.Peeters from Belgium | Apr. 25, 2011 04:18
About:China Embassy in Belgium

Dear Sirs,

My family and I are planning a two month stay in beuatiful China this coming Summer.
It will be about the ninth time we'll do so.
But I'm a bit puzzled by the new regulations: do we only need to fill in the visa-application form
like we every time did, or do we also need the medical form to be filled in by a hospital/doctor?

The three of us have Belgian passports.

Many thanks in advance!

Yours sincerely,

W. Peeters

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from Canada | Apr. 25, 2011 22:56
You just need to fill in the application form as you did before. No medical form is required to be filled. The difference this time is you should submit your visa application to CVASC, they will deliver your applications to Chinese embassy for processing. And should provide the return flight ticket and booking document for the hotel in China.
Related Questions:
Dear Sirs, I am from Sierra Leone,i am in china for business but i have on...
Mr.PAKINS_TW from Afghanistan
| Dec. 27, 2009 04:02
Dear Sirs, Since there are two holidays next week, is it possible to get...
Asked by Mr.Sojan from Singapore
| Mar. 29, 2010 04:02
Dear sirs, I am planning to go to Nepal via China in march 2010 with my ...
Asked by Mrs.Nadiya from Russia
| Aug. 15, 2010 03:10
application when tourist in Bangkok ?
Asked by Cheng-Lin HSU from France and Switzerland
| May. 14, 2013 22:49
Dear Sirs ; I would like to know some Update on my tracking number = RC2827...
Asked by RENY MAALOUF from Lebanon
| Dec. 07, 2013 07:55
Dear Sirs, I am an Indian currently living in the UAE and planning to visit...
Asked by Mr.Pushpak from UAE
| Nov. 13, 2010 01:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)