Asked by Mr.brNDY from CHINA | Apr. 21, 2011 21:07
About:China Embassy in Cameroun

my wife and i are inviting my brother to travel to china from cameroon.i am a cameroonian living in china since the past seven years.and my wife is a chinese as well as our son.we are bother legally married according to the chinese law. i wish to know if inviting my brother in china will need any special invitation letter.i sent my brother an invitation letter with my compny stamp and also a letter of employment showing that i am a full time worker in china. is there any thing else to do for his visa issuance?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Peter from China | Apr. 22, 2011 02:49
You'd better go to local Foreign Affairs Office to enquire it, the visa rule for Cameroonians are strict, I'm afraid that the invitation letter with the company stamp and a letter of employment are not sufficient.
Related Questions:
Cameroon person in Thailand want to apply to visit China
Asked by patrick from Thailand
| Oct. 10, 2014 02:16
Asking what documents needed to apply for chinese medical visa
Asked by Jhon from cameroon
| Oct. 18, 2016 21:09
Hi, I'm serge travelling from Australia to Cameroon return ticket via china...
Asked by Serge from Australia
| Dec. 11, 2013 02:04
How do i get a travel document for my 4mth old son i am in Malaysia.
Asked by Wain Bamah from Cameroon
| Apr. 13, 2016 22:45
Minor travel alone
Asked by jj from USA
| Jul. 25, 2013 01:07
hello im abd alrhman from jordan i want to go to china with my brother for ...
Asked by Mr.abd alrhman from jordan
| Oct. 26, 2010 03:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)