Asked by Mr.Maggie from Japan | Apr. 20, 2011 01:29
About:China Embassy in Czech Republic

Ms Enid

Many thanks for your advice yesterday. In case I need to apply for Z visa for working in , could you please advise me the following on medical check up :

1. Could I take the medical check up overseas in Prague or am I required to visit to PRC for this purpose?
2. Is there a designated clinic in Prague that I should attend for my medical check up?
3. After I received my medical report in Prague, do I need to notorize it in the China Embassy in Czech before submission ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Bob from canada | Apr. 21, 2011 04:05
1. you can take the medical check up in Prague.
2. you can go to the public hospital in Prague to do the medical check up
3. you don't need to notarize the medical check up, you can take it for visa application
Related Questions:
Dear Ms Enid, thank yu for your response. Assuming that she is the sol...
Asked by Mr.Michael Eichert from USA
| Mar. 23, 2011 00:57
Kind Attention: Ms Enid, Hi, Me Imran Again. Thanks for your reply.Its rea...
Asked by Mr.Md Imran Ali from Bangladesh
| Apr. 24, 2011 01:45
Dear Ms. Enid, I'm brazilian and nowadays I'm visiting Russia. From here...
Asked by Mr.Victor from Brazil
| Jan. 20, 2011 02:23
Dear Ms. Enid,thank you for your prompt reply. One further question. My wif...
Asked by Mr.Cheung from Philippines
| Dec. 06, 2010 00:38
Dear Ms Enid, My airline tickets to China was booked online directly wit...
Asked by Mrs.Doreen from South Korea
| Jan. 19, 2011 03:09
Hi Ms Sisley Thanks for your advice. Pardon me, what do you mean by "...
Asked by Ms.Marine from Singapore
| Nov. 05, 2009 01:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)