Asked by Ms.Maggie from Japan | Apr. 18, 2011 22:01
About:Chinese Embassy in Czech Republic

Dear Sir/Madam

I am a German working in Prague, Czech Republic and has to apply for a F-visa for entering PRC for business trip. Kindly advise me :
1) what will be the process for applying F visa in Prague?
2) what kind of forms and supporting documents that will be need?
3) How long will it take for obtaining such visa?
4) where is the nearest Chinese Embassy in Prague that I could go to?
Many thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ENID from China | Apr. 19, 2011 03:15
You can submit your visa application to Chinese embassy in Prague in person or by others entrusted. Documents needed for F visa are your original passport, application form with one recent photo stuck to it, invitation letter from China, round-trip ticket and your work visa or residence permit in CR. Visa processing takes 5 working days from the embassy, they provide rush and express service also if you need your visa in hurry. The address is: Pelleova 18, 16000 Praha, 6-Bubenec, Prague.
Related Questions:
Tourist visa application from Prague
Asked by Gill from Czech Republic
| Jun. 15, 2015 01:32
Dear Ms. Yuzhen, I am an American student studying in Prague for the sem...
Asked by Ms.Prentice from Czech Republic
| Mar. 14, 2011 22:40
Ms Enid Many thanks for your advice yesterday. In case I need to apply ...
Asked by Mr.Maggie from Japan
| Apr. 21, 2011 04:05
What documents do I need to get Chinese viza? I am from Kazahstan.
Asked by Ksjusha from Czech Republic
| Sep. 08, 2011 20:38
Can I get a China visa while on a tourist visa in Europe?
Asked by Hector from Usa
| Feb. 24, 2012 02:16
What documents do I need (I'm British) to apply for a Chinese tourist visa ...
Asked by Abbie from Czech Republic
| Jun. 06, 2011 22:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)