Asked by Mr.ikhlas from Germany | Apr. 18, 2011 10:57
About:China Embassy in Germany

I have a Jordanian citizen. I live in Germany and study Ph.D in Karlsruhe University, I have a conference in china in 21 of may 2011 but I don't know how I can get A visa and what is the fit application form me please tell help me to get this chance and participate to this conference.
Best regards

Answers (3)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from Canada | Apr. 18, 2011 21:55
If your purpose to China is for a conference, you need to apply for an F visa. In order to get an F visa, you are required to provide an invitation letter from China, possibly the organizer of this conference. You can submit your application to Chinese embassy or consulate in Germany over your area of residence.
Answered by Mr.ikhlas from Germany | Apr. 23, 2011 15:01
Thank you but I cant find the f visa application form. could you help me please to find it
Answered by Ms.ENID from China | Apr. 23, 2011 20:19
Mr.Ikhlas, the application forms can be download from this site, on the top of this very page. you need to fill both V2011A and V2011B for your F visa application to China.
Related Questions:
hi we need to get visa from sudia to china we want know the requirament
Asked by maurice Hamameh from Saudi Arabia
| Feb. 16, 2013 21:45
British Passport holder with Jordanian nationality need to travel to the PR...
Asked by ISA from Jordan
| Aug. 06, 2016 04:38
Hi, I am a dual citizen US/ Jordan ... should I apply as US or Jordanian? ...
Asked by Amjed from Jordan
| Jun. 16, 2016 03:40
I live in United Arab Emirates (UAE) and I have a Jordanian passport. I wan...
Asked by Mr.Naser Mohammad from UAE
| Mar. 07, 2011 22:20
i have jordanian passport and i have visa to china do i need one to macau?
Asked by ahmad from Jordan
| Jul. 05, 2014 03:54
American and Jordanian visiting China for tourism?
Asked by Perplexed from USA
| Jun. 06, 2013 04:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)