Asked by Ms.Shannon from Canada | Apr. 13, 2011 01:30
About:China Work Visa

Hello. I have an expert certificate and a residance permit. I was working for a school and it ended badly. My visa is going to expire on April 27th and my new school needs the cancelation letter in order to extend my permit for another year. The old school said 100% that they will not issue this letter for me. What are my options? My new school will pay for whatever needs to be done.

Can I go back onto a tourist visa and then change it after that? Do I need to exit the country to switch back to a tourist visa.

Any help would be great!!!!

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.NANCYMOON from Macau | Apr. 13, 2011 05:02
You can wait for the expiration of expert certificate, then your new school can apply for a new expert certificate for you.
Related Questions:
Do I need to do medical again this year?
Asked by Suhail
| Aug. 26, 2013 04:31
Do I need HK visa if I have residance in qatar and UAE?
Asked by Husam from Palestine
| Oct. 08, 2016 22:05
I have the working visa, my wife get the S2, how long she will stay with me...
Asked by GNANAGURU M from India
| Aug. 20, 2014 20:49
may i can apply online visit visa?may i know which documents is required?
Asked by Muhammad from China
| Jun. 18, 2016 03:53
My 30 days are up, what to do now?
Asked by kitti from USA
| Nov. 24, 2015 18:58
I am holding a Z visa. I would like to know how a "foreigner residence perm...
Asked by sue from Philippines
| Oct. 16, 2012 02:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)