Asked by Ms.KC | Apr. 10, 2011 20:27
About:Luxury China Tours

Hi, I'm a Malaysian holding a Malaysian passport. I will be going to Macau in early December this year, might be going to Zhuhai from Macau. I understand that I do not need a visa to enter Macau but need a visa to enter Zhuhai. Is it convenient to apply for the visa at the Gong Bei customs checkpoint? And if yes, how long would it take? Thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Doris | Apr. 11, 2011 03:09
The last time I went Macau and ask the hotel staff to help me to apply for a 1week visa at about RM 30 to go into Zuhai and she did it for me at a internet shop and within 24hrs ready. It comes in a piece of paper intead on sticker on your passport.
Related Questions:
im a filipino and my husband is malaysian as well as my kids. they r all ho...
Asked by Mrs.claret from united arab emirates
| Dec. 03, 2008 00:31
what type of visa should I apply to go to hongkong
Asked by nora from brunei
| Apr. 14, 2014 02:07
Hi,i'm holding a malaysian passport. should i require visa to Macau?
Asked by victor from Malaysia
| Jul. 16, 2014 20:29
Can I apply Visa on arrival in Zhuhai? Just need two days visiting.
Asked by Ray from Malaysia
| Nov. 17, 2014 06:24
I know it required a visa to enter shenzheng, where can i apply and how lon...
Asked by lee
| Jan. 17, 2014 21:22
Tourist visa to Hong Kong and Macau for Irani living in Malaysia
Asked by mohammad tabibzadeh from Iran
| Nov. 12, 2015 02:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)