Asked by Mr.Epeli Mataitoga from Fiji | Apr. 10, 2011 02:46
About:Chinese Embassy in Fiji

hi im a fijian national but i want to go to china just to visit a friend over there...So do i have to have a visa to go ove there..And if i have to have a visa what kind of visa can i get??? how much does it cost? and how long will it take for my visa to be process..But at the moment im living in New Zealand looking to go over there when i ready...I would really like to hear some good advice.. Thanks for your assistance...

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | Apr. 10, 2011 21:00
Yes, you need to apply for a visa in advance through Chinese embassy in Fiji. The visa type should be tourist L. Generally, the processing takes 4 working days. About the visa fee, it is according to the bilateral agreement between Fiji and China that you will see in the visa office. But if you want to apply for a China tourist visa in New Zealand, fee is NZ$ 60 for a single entry visa. You need to prepare an applicaiton form for China visa, a copy of return ticket (e-ticket), invitation letter from your friend in China including the inviters' personal details and contact information.
Related Questions:
penalty for overstaying in China for 2 years
Asked by katty from china
| Aug. 06, 2014 20:19
planing to visit my friend in china
Asked by lynie from Philippines
| Sep. 16, 2016 02:41
Entering China
Asked by Alice from Canada
| May. 07, 2018 03:02
hi, i'm a fijian national studying in france. If my flight back to fiji tra...
Asked by Mr.Ratulomai from Fiji
| Mar. 10, 2011 03:48
do I need an invitation letter an which type and price of visa should I mak...
Asked by Rossy from Namibia
| Dec. 15, 2013 02:46
How long would I be able to stay with an L visa?
Asked by Leo from Guatemala
| May. 12, 2015 01:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)