Asked by Mr.Ali from Pakistan | Apr. 09, 2011 12:47
About:Marriage Registration in China

hi sir
i am from in china from almost 5 years on work girlfriend is chinese,we are planing to marry soon here in china.we are both above 25 years age.i have legal status in china for all this time.if i marry her and want to transfer my visa status from work visa to marriage visa,do i have to go back to my country or is it possible for me to have it done here in china.and also is there any visa for marriage status or not,if yes,then what is that visa called,can it be renewed again and again while living in china like we can renew the work visa(employment permit).and what are the documents we will need,specialy i will need.
it will be very helpful if you answer these questions.thx in advance

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin | Apr. 10, 2011 04:57
After marriage, you can apply for a family visit visa (L) or a residence permit with one year duration in China. It can be done within China at your wife's local PSB. This visa/pernit can also be extended within China.
Related Questions:
Hello dear sir i want get tourist visa
Asked by malkeet Singh from India
| Sep. 12, 2016 21:45
Hi, im Jerald from Philippines. Currently, I am in Zhuhai and have worked h...
Asked by Mr.Jerald from Philippines
| Mar. 15, 2010 20:12
Dear Sir, Madame . i am Lebanese guy who lives and work in Saudi Arabia fo...
Asked by Mr.Rami from Lebanon
| Feb. 20, 2011 19:23
Respected Sir, I am ijaz from Multan Pakistan, I want to go China and work ...
Asked by Mr.Ijaz from Pakistan
| Jul. 28, 2009 02:29
I am a Singapore Citizen and married a Chinese wife. We have been married f...
Asked by Mr.Chan Tong from Singapore
| Feb. 24, 2011 00:13
Hi sir, I'm working in China for almost 3 yrs. I'm inviting my mother and ...
Asked by Ms.Ely Lopez from china
| Apr. 16, 2010 22:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)