Asked by Mr.andy from Malaysia | Apr. 09, 2011 04:11
About:China Embassy in Ukraine

Hi, i am a student from malaysia studying in simferopol, ukraine. I am going to transit 5 days in beijing before going back to malaysia, which visa do i need and is the price the same as for ukrainian citizens?
It is not convenient for me to go to Kiev nor odessa to do the visa, so is there any tour agency that can do this for me in simferopol? Or is it possible for me to apply for visa and send my scanned documents via email to the embassy and collect it when its ready?
If this is not possible can i do my china visa in another country for example in moscow as i will be transiting there before going to beijing?
thank you in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from Canada | Apr. 09, 2011 21:56
You can apply either a tourist visa or a transit visa. The visa fees for these two types of China visa are the same. Your visa fee may not be the same as for Ukrainian citizens, it is up to the bilateral agreement of China and Malaysia.
Related Questions:
Kindly advise us on the best visa?
Asked by angela from China
| May. 25, 2015 22:02
amjad from iraq. I want to get a visa to China for the purpose of trade. ca...
Asked by amjad from Ukraine
| Jun. 25, 2011 21:32
i am a student from kenya studying in malaysia, i have a tourist visa for s...
Asked by Ms.haji from Kenya
| Jul. 11, 2009 04:21
Visa application procedure!
Asked by Dawood Azeem from Bangladesh
| Oct. 16, 2015 02:35
hi.. i am from indonesia and currently studying in malaysia.. i plan to tra...
Asked by Mr.novia from Malaysia
| Jan. 25, 2011 01:50
Hi, I am a student currently studying at Melbourne. I planned to visit Sha...
Asked by Mr.Chin from Malaysia
| Aug. 26, 2009 02:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)