Asked by Mr.Louis from United States | Apr. 09, 2011 01:55
About:China Visa Fees


I have a question, I recently got married to a Chinese lady in Hebei. At the time I was working for a school on an F visa but I had gone to Korea to obtain a z visa and returned. The school did not get to the PSB to obtain a residence visa for me, so the z visa ended up expiring. I have a residence visa now due to being married but my questyion is, can I still work on a visa I obtained after getting married? This visa and/or residence permit is good for one year, and renewable every year for five years.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ENID from China | Apr. 09, 2011 04:17
Is your visa a permanent Residence Visa under type of D? or longer L visa for family visit? If the latter, you can not work on it in China. You are required to apply for a Z visa according to the visa regulation. Anyway, it is not a big problem if your employer doesn't mind of it. (But better not do that since it againsts law)
Related Questions:
i need multiple visa to go to see my chinese wife in china
Asked by Mr.hassan from iran
| May. 02, 2011 22:22
Hello.. please i would like to know if i have to change my working visa and...
Asked by Mr.jojo from china
| Sep. 10, 2009 05:01
Marriage Certificate Authentication
Asked by NMN from Somalia
| Apr. 03, 2014 02:19
I am married to a a chinese lady and we are pondering moving to China to li...
Asked by Mr.Bletch from Australia
| Feb. 08, 2010 03:59
Does it matter if my wife has not changed her name on the passport after th...
Asked by Arnee
| Feb. 16, 2012 11:15
I am an Australian citizen, living in Chengdu (for 7 years) ,
Asked by Frank from Australia
| Jan. 22, 2018 01:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)