Asked by Ms.HELEN from Australia | Apr. 07, 2011 07:40
About:China Embassy in Belgium

i have a friend travelling in europe at the moment - he will be in brussels next week. he has decided he wants to stop in china on his way back to australia. can he get a visa for china while in brussels - it would be for entry on 8th may (but he will only be on brussels for a few days so has to get it there or not at all as after that he is constantly on the move)
is it possible for him to get the visa in 24 hours in brussels ??
how much does the visa and urgent fees cost.
where does he go in brussels to lodge his application?

with thanks


Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Apr. 08, 2011 03:13
According to visa rule, Non Belgian should also fill out the application form V. 2011 B besides form. 2011 A,and provide resident document in Belgium or the original or copy of work permit. The applicants who intends to visit Belgium temporarily should apply for Chinese visa at the applicants' own country. Therefore, I'm afraid that your friend can't get a China visa in Brussels.

However, he can have a try, he needs to lodge his application to CVASC in Brussels:
Address: No. 109 Rue Neerveld, Woluwe Saint-Lambert 1200, Bruxelles
Application Submission: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Related Questions:
Staying with a non-Chinese student
Asked by Joe from United Kingdom
| Sep. 20, 2017 21:27
Issue of visa for a Korean citizen in NY
| Sep. 02, 2014 01:35
Tourist visa from Saudi
Asked by Amber from UK living in Saudi
| Mar. 16, 2015 22:07
Visum application form
Asked by Paul Vandevelde from Belgium
| Feb. 19, 2013 02:55
I have a client who is a French national living in Brussels who needs to ap...
Asked by Ms.Brown from United Kingdom
| Jan. 22, 2011 04:08
Hello. My son is travelling from Hong Kong, through Beijing to London next ...
Asked by Mrs.Fiona from England
| Jul. 11, 2010 19:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)