Asked by Ms.marian from United Kingdom | Apr. 07, 2011 05:57
About:Chinese Embassy in India

i m on holiday in india and will go on to hong kong, i carry a united kingdom passport, can i apply for a chinese visa whilst i m am in new delhi so that i can visit shenzhen in china, and how long does the whole process take? thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Apr. 08, 2011 03:17
Temporary visitors in India can't get a visa in New Delhi, please go to Hong Kong to apply for China visa, you can apply it through travel agency in Hong Kong or submit it in person to Commissioner's Office of Foreign Affairs Ministry of PRC in Hong Kong. If you only visit Shenzhen for less than 5 days, it is also possible for you to get a 5 days visa on arrival in Shenzhen.
Related Questions:
I am a united kingdom resident do I need a visa to visit hong kong
Asked by stewart crowe from United Kingdom
| Sep. 17, 2013 20:11
hi i am studing in school in the United Kingdom at year 11. and this esster...
Asked by Ms.shusung from uk
| Feb. 06, 2011 21:33
How to get HONG KONG visa? I am from Pakistan.
Asked by Faisal from Pakistan
| Apr. 06, 2014 22:51
I am a United Kingdom citizen living in United Kingdom. I shall travel to H...
Asked by Janet from United Kingdom
| Sep. 23, 2011 21:59
do I need visa before go to Macau or I will treat as british citizen
Asked by Krishna thapa from United Kingdom
| Aug. 31, 2013 01:14
Hi i m united arab emerates residense but i have pakistani passport .i wan...
Asked by Mr.malik from united arab emirates
| Dec. 02, 2010 04:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)