Asked by Mr.SAFA FIAZ from Yemen | Apr. 06, 2011 15:10
About:China Embassy in Bahrain

Hello sir.

I would like to ask the Chinese visa for my wife and my son for a year or six months
I would like to know what is required of me to be giving me a visa to China
I would like to say that my wife from Yemen
I hope you will accept to give my wife and my son a visa to China
How much cost a visa for my wife and my son aged about eight months
Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | Apr. 09, 2011 03:38
You work in China, right? if yes, you need to send them an original invitation letter issued by the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Copy of your valid residence visa, working visa, working card and passport information page. Visa fee varies according to visa types and it is up to Chinese embassy according to related agreement.
Related Questions:
hello sir how about hefei international conference center
Asked by sarfaraz ali from Pakistan
| Apr. 23, 2015 22:38
Hello Sir is there any Consulate Office of Pakistan embassy in Guangzhou
Asked by Mr.Arif Rehman from China
| Sep. 27, 2009 20:24
Hello Sir, can you tell me the nearest Airport to Zhejiang.
Asked by Mrs.Boye from UK
| Nov. 15, 2009 08:23
hello sir i want go from china urumqi to canada
Asked by Mr.mostafa from Afghanistan
| Jul. 17, 2010 04:29
hello sir how r u i am Pakistani student of hotel management please sir te...
Asked by Mr.waqas ayoub from pakistan
| Jul. 07, 2010 23:07
I want to know that for pakistani passport need visa or entry permit. If so...
Asked by malik from paki
| Jul. 15, 2013 02:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)