Asked by Mr.Michael Barrett from Australia,I | Apr. 05, 2011 12:34
About:China Visa Application Procedure and Fee

Hi there,

I am travelling to China in September to attempt to walk the length of The Great Wall of China for charity. This journey will take me approx 9 months. I saw the multiple entry 12 month visa there but am not sure if that means I can stay in the country for the 12 months without leaving or if I need to leave every three months or what??

I would really appreciate any advice on the visa options if any one has it?

thanks a lot, I hope to hear from you soon.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Kyle | Apr. 06, 2011 21:04
Multiple entry 12 months visa requires you to leave every 3 months if your visa is with duration of 90 days each entry. But as far as I know, some just did like this to activate next 90 days stay in China: go through the control and return again without actually leaving China.
Related Questions:
Hi, I am visiting my husband who is working in China,Dalian. The length of ...
Asked by Mrs.Tingting from Singapore
| Jun. 25, 2010 22:41
Can I get a Visa on Arrival at Guangzhou East Railway Station I am British ...
Asked by Raymond Spence from United Kingdom
| Jun. 26, 2015 22:39
Hi, I am going to be living in Chengdu for a year starting on the 1st of se...
Asked by Ms.Boyd from Uk
| Jul. 22, 2010 22:35
Hi I am currently empoyed in the UAE and am planning on travelling to Chi...
Asked by Mr.McLaren from Australia
| Jul. 11, 2010 22:09
Hi, I am an Irish citizen travelling from the USA to China in September. I ...
Asked by Mr.Darren
| May. 20, 2009 22:52
Soft luxury sleeper
Asked by T I Moss from United Kingdom
| May. 10, 2015 03:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)