Asked by Mr.Coenen from Belgium | Mar. 31, 2011 19:42
About:China Embassy in Belgium


I'm a Belgian citizen and I have a VISA valid for 6 months (Category F, 2 entries) which expires on April 8th (it says ENTER BEFORE 08APR2011). I only entered china once on this VISA and will need to go back soon. My current travel plans are to land in Shanghai on April 8th in the morning. My questions are:

1) Can I keep the current travel plan and go with the current VISA?
2) If I would have to apply for a new VISA, would I be able to get it between Monday April 4 and April 6? (Is the embassy closed for holidays?)

Many thanks for answering my questions.

P. Coenen

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.NANCYMOON from Macau | Apr. 01, 2011 21:44
1) yes, you can keep the current travel plan and go with the current visa, April 8,2011 is the last date for you to enter China.

2) the embassy is closed from April 4 to April 6 for the Tomb-Sweeping Festival.
Related Questions:
what is the business visa fee for double entries valid for 6 months for Bel...
Asked by savitree from thailand
| Nov. 03, 2014 21:05
Is a double entry visa (L category) always valid for 6 months from date of ...
Asked by Joanna Codrington from United Kingdom
| Apr. 08, 2014 03:20
For a UK citizen on a 1 or 2 year F Visa, will I have to re-enter China eve...
Asked by Tom from China
| Jan. 14, 2014 21:45
Double entry valid for 3 to 6 months...What is the max duration of stay?
Asked by Gareth from Ireland
| Jan. 14, 2013 04:28
Can I change my one year multiple entry F visa with 30 days stay duration i...
Asked by Mr chan from China
| Jul. 14, 2011 03:59
entry and exit policies
Asked by joy from Philippines
| May. 27, 2014 03:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)