Asked by Mr.Md.Sekender Ali from Bangladesh | Mar. 31, 2011 11:46
About:China Embassy in Bangladesh

I have travelled to China 14 times. In my current passport there are 10 Visas both F & L catagory. I have attended in Canton Fair 4-5 times. I wanted an invitation letter from my several chinese suppliers to give me official invitation letter to visit china for my next trip. But all my suppliers failed to give me inviation letter. This is because, as they said, the government imposed new rules. I am importing machineries, chemicals & building materials for last 7 years. Every year for several times I need to visit China for business development, enquiry, inspection & to search new business. Please inform me how I can get F catagory visa. How can you help me? Please see the note below where one of my supplier informed me the problems of visa invitation.

From: chris lun [|chrislun]
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 4:12 PM
To: Sekender Ali
Subject: Bad news for Invitation
Dear Sekender1) You need more Bronze color of 412 sliding. I've sent you packing details, those items are ready for each color. There is no more for bronze. Kindly note this.
2) This afternoon, my exporter get the feedback from the local office of Foreign Affairs. They said, they can not issue the Invitation for some countries including your Bangladesh. If we want to apply it , we have to go to their head office in Guangzhou. Meanwhile, you need to offer a lot of certification, such as --Working Admission--Declaration of Visiting Purpose--Resume--Certification of Non Crime--Certification of Health--Certification of Insuance-----an so onThese files must be in Chinese and English.My exporter said, it is very hard to get the invitation from this year. But they suggest that, you can try to apply it from another Province if you also have supplier there.
So , I am sorry to tell you that this bad news.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.NANCYMOON from Macau | Apr. 01, 2011 23:01
Mr.Md.Sekender Ali, now it is hard to get an official invitation letter from Foreign Affairs Office because of Canton Fair, you can try to use the previous F visas on your passport to apply for a F visa, as I know, if there is two F visas on passport in the past year, aliens can apply for F visa without official invitation letter.
Related Questions:
I wanna go shenzhen for studying chinese..can i appy X type? if i apply wha...
Asked by bippin from India
| Jun. 17, 2013 02:42
I have an emergency (a relative's death in Mei Shen). May i apply for VOA i...
Asked by Budi Santoso from Indonesia
| Dec. 25, 2014 02:50
Indian passport, Have travelled several times to Guangzhou can I get a visa...
Asked by Palani Vale from India
| Sep. 10, 2016 21:41
Need visa within 15 days. Possible?
| Mar. 09, 2016 19:30
dear sir, i have a boutique in nigeria, i'd travelled to dubai 8 times, i w...
Asked by Mrs.olaomi from nigeria
| Jul. 19, 2009 21:54
Multiple Entry Visa. Hello Officer,
Asked by Muthu from India
| Aug. 01, 2018 23:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)