Asked by Mr.Mohammad Yeakub Ali from Bangladesh | Mar. 30, 2011 04:50
About:Chinese Embassy in Bangladesh


This is for your information that I have visited many times in China with F (Business) Visa and I have some business partner there. Now I am planning to visit in China business cum pleasure trip with my family members. I asked them to arrange invitation letter for me and my family members but they replied they can arrange invitation letter form me only and cannot arrange invitation letter form my family members.

In this cause if I get the invitation for me only and then shall I apply for business form me and tourist Visa for my family members? Or please advise me that how can I apply for visa accompany with my family?

Your kind reply will be great appreciated.

With best regards,

Mohammad Yeakub Ali

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ELLIOTT from China | Mar. 31, 2011 02:10
yes, you shall apply for business visa for yourself, tourist visa for your family members, you can submit the visa application together, the copy of your previous F visas on your passport, marriage license and birth certificate are helpful for their application, which can prove your relationship. Good Luck!
Related Questions:
what are verbal greetings in China?
Asked by kenzie from us
| Jan. 29, 2013 21:26
I would like to know, do Mt. Huashan have some discount for foreign studen...
Asked by Dominika Mizerska from Poland
| Sep. 22, 2015 22:15
Any train from Hong Kong to Changzhou
Asked by Levi from Hong Kong
| Mar. 22, 2016 19:05
greetings! how much is the ngt ticket? thank you.
Asked by Mrs.mayette from philippines
| Jun. 17, 2010 18:19
Hello I am writing an email to a company in China. I have found greetings n...
Asked by Mr.Davey from United Kingdom
| Feb. 27, 2011 20:45
Opening Hours for Visa application
Asked by Gerard Mc Laughlin from Ire
| Mar. 19, 2014 04:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)