Asked by Ms.Larissa from Mars | Mar. 29, 2011 11:40
About:China Consulate in Houston

My father is a permanent resident and submitted an visa application to the Chinese Consulate in Houston. He paid to get his visa in 4 days. It has been about 2 weeks and he has no response back from the Consulate plus I am trying to call but no one awnser. The only time I was able to speak with someone there I was unable to speak about my issue because it was a different department and there was no way to transfer the call. I am concerned that my dad's passport and green card get lost and also he is planning to travel to Brazil at the end of April. We live in Miami FL and we are unable to visit the consulate in person. What should we do?
Does anyone knows a phone number at the Houston Consulate that it's possible to get thru and get assistance?

Thanks!!!! =)

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Mar. 29, 2011 21:40
Ms.Larissa, did you get a pink pick-up receipt when you submit the visa application for your father to the consulate? There is date for collection on the receipt. As I know, mailed application is not accpted by the consulate, did you send application by mail?

You can call 713-5219589*(answered by a consul from 9am-10am every working day) to enquire your question, but this line may be very busy. If you can not get it through during the said hours, please fax or email your questions. Generally speaking, all fax and email inquiries will be replied within 1-2 working days by the consulate
Related Questions:
i got an admission in china and my father want to travel with me.Does my fa...
Asked by Henry kolawole from Nigeria
| Mar. 20, 2014 04:13
Dual citizenship or Permanent Residency
Asked by Herman Ling from USA
| Sep. 07, 2014 01:02
I was born in Jammu as my father was stationed there but am a permanent res...
Asked by Mrs.Praneet Kaur from India
| Jun. 06, 2010 20:19
is it still possible for me to apply a Z visa? My father works in China.
Asked by Brett from China
| Jul. 26, 2012 03:29
Can my father bring the visa forms as I have exams.
Asked by Sanjay from United Kingdom
| May. 16, 2017 20:37
i am in china now with 30days L visa
Asked by mj from Philippines
| Jul. 08, 2015 21:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)