Asked by Ms.Modigell from Netherlands | Mar. 28, 2011 10:44
About:China Embassy in Netherlands


I have been invited to carry out a summer project for 2 months for my Masters degree at the Centre for Disease Control in Shanghai, during the months of July and August.

- When should I apply for my visa?

- What type of visa do I require?

- Will I be required to submit any supporting documentation?

Thank you,


Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from Australia | Mar. 29, 2011 01:19
In your situation, a single entry business visa is enough. The visa should be processed in May or June because single entry China is valid for 3 months from issue date. For Business visa application, you need to bring to the Chinese embassy your original passport and copy of personal information page; application form for China V2011A; one passport-sized photo stuck to the application form; invitation letter from the inviter Center, and sometimes, you may asked to provide an invitation letter issued by local foreign affairs office if necessary.
You can submit your application in person or entrust a third party to submit your application on your behalf to the visa office of Chinese Embassy in the Netherlands. In principle, the normal visa processing time is 4 working days.
Related Questions:
Canadian citizen - single entry visa for symposium in China
Asked by Ioan from Canada
| Nov. 11, 2014 21:39
I would like to know what is the max time I can apply with the F visa? How ...
Asked by Alexandre from Portugal
| Apr. 24, 2015 03:28
Physically Carrying Cash (USD)
Asked by BG from USA
| May. 08, 2016 22:29
If I have a X type, what does my wife need to do ? How does she get a fami...
Asked by Rony A Tovar from USA
| Apr. 22, 2015 03:12
Which visa should I apply for an internship in the arts in Beijing
Asked by jojo from Netherlands
| Feb. 12, 2016 00:11
visa in shaghai
Asked by veev from Niger
| May. 03, 2018 04:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)