Asked by Mr.zack from morocco | Mar. 28, 2011 08:08
About:China Embassy in Morocco

im moroccan ,im working in china and i want to get my wife and my doughter here ,can please provide me with ant informations about what do they need to get a tourist visa

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from Australia | Mar. 29, 2011 04:23
If you work in China on a Z visa, your wife and doughter can apply for either a family visit visa (L) or Z visa as your dependents. The required documents are as follows:
2. Proof of relationship - original birth certificate or marriage contract.
3. Invitation Letter issued by local China foreign office.
4. Copy of your valid residence visa, working visa, working card and passport information page.
5. Applicants who are 7 years old and above shall provide a Physical Examination Certificate for Foreign Citizen.
6. Their passports with blank pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration.
7. A truly and completely filled Visa Application Form (Form V2011A) affixed with one passport-size or 2x2 colored photo. And also form V2011B.
Related Questions:
How can I extend my Macau visa?
Asked by amee from Macau
| Jun. 14, 2011 21:37
I am Moroccan and My passport will expire by August. Where I can renew it i...
Asked by Abderazzak El mardi from China
| Mar. 16, 2017 02:17
hello , i am sumit indian passport holder and i m working in bangkok Thaila...
Asked by Mr.sumit from india
| Jan. 31, 2010 01:42
What documents/requirements do i need to get visa for tour to shanghai chin...
Asked by Maureen moises from Kuwait
| Nov. 11, 2015 03:50
is it posible to get my multiple visa here? What is the requirements?
Asked by Deus from Philippines
| Mar. 23, 2014 04:17
Are s1 or s2 visa holders can get residence permit to prolong their stay in...
Asked by Mark nunez from china
| Feb. 27, 2016 02:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)