Asked by Mr.mohamed from china | Mar. 28, 2011 02:06
About:China Embassy in Syria

Dear Sir,
I am from syria and im living in China with my family and I have a company and I changed the old company to a new company, and i have a residence permt in china .. the question is Do I have to change my residence permt by go back to my country to get a new z visa then go back to china or ther any way to change it without leaving china .. if impossible can i apply z visa from thailand or any country close to china .. if ther any way please help me .


Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin | Mar. 28, 2011 03:19
According to the rule, you need to back to Syria for visa application. And you can try to apply for a new Z visa in Philippines, but there is possibility that you can not get one there, you can not apply in HK either. But if your previous employer will not cancel your visa and residence permit, you can stay (work) in China until it expires.
Related Questions:
Please tell me what doc I should prepare for applying visa to enter Hong Ko...
Asked by Charitha from Sri Lanka
| Jan. 05, 2015 00:47
Dear Sir or Madame, I am a British citizen, living in Germany and currentl...
Asked by Mr.Stewart from Great Britain
| May. 21, 2010 03:54
Dear sir/madam I am from Iraq and I am living now in USA and I have agreen...
Asked by Mr.Ahmed from USA
| Jul. 23, 2010 22:09
I'm Pakistani passport and I am living in China from more than 4 years , I ...
Asked by Sheraz from China
| Aug. 05, 2011 22:20
Dear Sir, Have a Nice Day! I am an Indian citizen but living in Nepal ...
Asked by Mr.Sanjay kumar agarwal from Nepal
| May. 05, 2009 03:09
Can other person apply my work visa (Z visa) by invitation letter?
Asked by RAJIB from China
| Jul. 21, 2011 22:09
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)