Asked by Mr.hugo from Holland | Mar. 26, 2011 11:17
About:How to Apply for a China Visa

I wonder if we, one person holding a Thai passport and one holding a Dutch passport, can get tourist visas on arrival when crossing from Luange Namtha in Laos to China? If so, how long will they be valid? If not, can we download visa application forms and use those? I have problems finding information, thanks in advance!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Mar. 26, 2011 21:25
No, sir, you both need to apply for visas to China in advance through Chinese embassy or consulate. no visa on arrival is available. L visa can be valid for 3 months since issue date. The applicaiton form can be download from V2011A here, and if you want to apply in a third country, you need to further fill the application form V2011B
Related Questions:
HI, I am holding a Thai passport. Can I get a landing visa for Shenzen?
Asked by Pichitra from Thailand
| Oct. 16, 2013 01:01
I am a dutch man with a dutch pasport, my wife is thai, can we visit Macau ...
Asked by Mr.Derrez from thailand
| Mar. 22, 2009 19:47
What do I need to apply for visa to china if Iam holding diplomatic passp...
Asked by D. kakuba from Uganda
| Apr. 13, 2013 03:12
Can we apply it in Taipei? My friend is holding Dutch passport
Asked by Ayudita from Indonesia
| May. 19, 2017 04:54
Applying for Travel visa with Dutch passport in LA
Asked by Paul from USA
| Apr. 22, 2018 21:36
Hi, I am Indian but holding Dutch Passport, do dutch passport holders ne...
Asked by Mr.Sam from Aruba
| Sep. 16, 2010 01:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)