Asked by Mr.Joseph from Nigeria | Mar. 24, 2011 06:20
About:China Embassy in Nigeria

I am a postgraduate student of a nigerian university invited for an academic presentation in an academic conference in China come May this year. I have been sent the scanned copy of the official invitation letter from the organising body in China,but still expecting the hard copy of the letter any moment from now. What are the requirements for obtaining visa and how do I go about that?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from Canada | Mar. 24, 2011 22:47
You need to apply for Business Visa to attend the academic conference, the most important document for China Business Visa application is the original invitation letter from the organising body in China. You also need to prepare your passport, fill out one visa application form affixed with one passport photo, round-trip flight tickets, hotel reservation, financial certificate, your ID card and its copy, thevsia rule for Nigerians are very strict.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir or madam, I am an Omani postgraduate student studying at the Univ...
Asked by Mr.KHALIL from Oman
| Jun. 04, 2009 02:12
hongkong visa to attend a conference
Asked by sumit_panigrahi from indias
| May. 14, 2013 01:42
Visa on arrival for Conference
Asked by E. Klien from Germany
| Oct. 17, 2012 04:08
Research? Is an F visa the right one for me to get?
Asked by Liz from UK
| Nov. 13, 2017 20:24
send me the cost of university education in china, for somebody from nigeri...
Asked by charles collins from Nigeria
| Jul. 10, 2011 03:02
Invited to physics camp for 2 weeks. Do I apply for a student or tourist v...
Asked by David from Canada
| May. 21, 2013 01:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)