Asked by Mr.Asif from pakistan | Mar. 21, 2011 07:33
About:China Visa Application Requirements

i have join recently a chines compnay. and my company wants to give me training for 2 months. so i want to go china for 2 months. for this what type of visa i wil need. and what documents are requir for this. and what will be procedure for this.
plz ans me on my mail.thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Mar. 21, 2011 22:50
You need a business visa to China. The requirements are as follows:
1. Invitation letter from an authorized governmental apparatus /organization in China prescribing the visa validity, number of entries and stay period;
2. Fully completed Visa Application Form in Chinese or English, attached with one recent color.
3. Original passport with validity more than six months and minimum 2 blank visa pages;
4. Photocopy of the first 2 pages (personal information) of the passport and the recent Chinese visa page if there is any;
5. Invitation letter from the company you want to visit in China;

If this is your first visit to China, it is recommended that following documents are also prepared in case of necessity:
1. Your income certificate/up-to-date Personal Bank Statement
2. Your company's Registration Certificate (photocopy)
3. A recommendation letter from your company
4. A recommendation letter from Chamber of Commerce& Industry
5. Your Tax Payment Receipt for last year (photocopy)
6. Your Character Certificate/Police Clearance Certificate
Related Questions:
Please send me the name of the Commercial Attache at the Embassy
Asked by Oscar Stefanutti from Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
| May. 14, 2012 01:32
My Name is Mohsen Zohourian from Majlesi Furniture Co,we are wholesale furn...
Asked by Mr.Zohourian from Iran
| Oct. 13, 2009 20:05
im planning to go to shanghai bcs my friends invited me he is amercian citi...
Asked by Mr.benidict lazaro II from philippines
| Jan. 13, 2011 01:38
Is invitation is mendetory for get China visa? i don't have introduce with ...
Asked by Rashu from Bangladesh
| Aug. 31, 2014 04:11
I am a fire Rabbit and my date of birth is 09-97-1987. I wanna know how wo...
Asked by Cathy from Canada
| Jun. 19, 2018 02:44
dear sir i have apply buisness visa i am travelling first time to china i...
Asked by Mr.himanshu from india
| May. 25, 2010 03:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)