Asked by Mrs.Ong from Singapore | Mar. 20, 2011 04:48
About:China Tourist Visa

What kind of visa should I apply for four to six month stay in Hainan , correct documents and how long it takes?

Hi, I am a Singaporean. My husband is a Malaysian (Singapore Permanent Resident) working in Hainan, China. I am planning a four to six month stay in Hainan to visit my husband, with multiple entries as we may visit Hong Kong and Macau. 1) What kind of visa should I apply for? 2) Which is the correct form to use? and 3) How long is the approval process? Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ENID from China | Mar. 20, 2011 22:02
you can apply for a multiple entry tourist visa valid for 6 months. The form should be V2011A, which can be found on this page. The processing takes 4 working days.
Related Questions:
Kind Attention: Ms Enid, Hi,Sorry to bug you again. You mentioned F visa. ...
Asked by Mr.Md Imran Ali from Bangladesh
| Apr. 24, 2011 04:36
We are six peoples in group,will stay in Guangzhou for five days,what kind ...
Asked by Christine from United Kingdom
| Aug. 14, 2018 20:44
I am a Singaporean and if I need to stay in Chian for business for one mont...
Asked by Mr.Kok Tek Choy from Singapore
| Mar. 21, 2010 04:52
I will be completing an unpaid, 2 month internship in Nanjing, which visa s...
Asked by Michael from Australia
| Feb. 29, 2012 02:37
Hi i'm from vietnam w/ph passport. My boss wants me to go w/them to wuhan c...
Asked by melissa from Vietnam
| Dec. 28, 2016 21:42
Hi i would like to visiqChina for the first time and i wanted to see suppli...
Asked by Ernest Masimba from Zimbabwe
| Feb. 26, 2018 21:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)