Asked by Mr.Isayas from Ameica | Mar. 20, 2011 01:57
About:China Embassy in Ethiopia

Dear SR/Madam,
Currently i am living in China as an exchange student from the United State. I like China and its working environment very much. I was impressed by the hard working Chinese people, so i have decided to join the people and their working environment myself. AT this point i have 2 months left before i go back to the USA. So my question is what do i need to comeback here for work( i mean what kind of working permit do i need to apply for). I wanted to have double entry Visa, so that i can travel in/out the country easly.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ENID from China | Mar. 20, 2011 04:54
If you want to work in China, you need to find a job first, and in this case, your employer can provide what you need for work visa applicaiton, for example, the work permit. Work visa is single entry with 000 days duration, you can enter China with it, and change it into a residence permit within 30 days. The residence permit works as a multiple entry visa, the duration is based on your work contact.
Related Questions:
I am an indian citizen. Is it possible for me to apply for a tourist visa ...
Asked by asen from India
| Jan. 28, 2012 21:32
Applying for a Visa in HK and not directly entering China
Asked by Dina from Germany
| Dec. 22, 2013 03:24
HI, iam from colombia, i am currently an exchange student in taipei, taiwan...
Asked by Mr.Nicolas Corredor from Colombia
| Jan. 11, 2010 03:58
hi, I am currently in china as an exchange student. I had a query about h...
Asked by Mr.arijit kumar from india
| Dec. 16, 2010 02:12
Hong Kong and applying for China Tourist Visa
Asked by Justin Lee from Australia
| Oct. 25, 2013 02:22
Which documents do I need to apply for China tourist visa in Spain?
Asked by Rafael M from Spain
| Jul. 18, 2011 23:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)