Asked by Mr.Wiles from Spain | Mar. 19, 2011 07:44
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

My wife and I are british we live near Alicante in Spain. Madrid is almost 5 hours drive away, my question is can we travel to the embassy and fill in the visa forms and collect the visas the next day as we would have to stay in a hotel untill we could collect them.We are hoping to visit China next year.
Regards L Wiles.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | Mar. 20, 2011 03:49
If you will visit next year, it is too early to apply China visa now. A single entry tourist visa is valid for 3 months only from issue date. For application itself, you need to prepare all documents in advance before going, the form can be download on the top of this page. The embassy provides same day collection for visa processing, but make sure that application should be submitted before 12:30.
Related Questions:
hello I am a British citizen living in Alicante, Spain. Can I obtain a vis...
Mr.ROYNOLAN from Spain
| Dec. 30, 2010 04:05
We are British citizens but have retired to Spain and have residence here i...
Asked by Mrs.Dougall from Spain
| May. 03, 2010 01:07
Do I have to come to the embassy in person to apply for a Tourist visa?
Asked by Martin McInerney from United Kingdom
| Sep. 17, 2012 04:57
Visa for china in madrid with a british passport
Asked by kevin mcmahon from Spian
| Nov. 14, 2013 03:15
Hi. Myself and my wife are going to Shanghai in October 2016.
Asked by Stan from Spain
| Jul. 12, 2016 21:36
I havs a BRITISH PASSPORT and live in SPAIN My wife and myself are cruising...
Asked by Mr.John Summers from Spain
| Jul. 07, 2009 21:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)