Asked by Mrs.Stone from South Africa | Mar. 16, 2011 08:43
About:China Embassy in Switzerland

I am South African passport holder with a swiss B permit and I would like to go to Mainland China and Hong Kong for business for 2-3 weeks. I attend to land in Bangkok, travel to Beijing, then Hong Kong, and fly back to Switzerland from Bangkok.
Do I need one visa for mainland China and another one for Hong Kong?
Can I apply for visas at the China Embassy in Bern?
Do I need a a physical examination record?
Do I need to provide Bank Statments?

Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Andrew | Mar. 17, 2011 03:34
Yes, you need one visa for Mainland China, but you don't need a visa to Hong Kong

You can apply for visa at China embassy in Bern because you hold Swiss B permit

You don't need a physical examination record

The bank statement is required under some situations by visa officer.
Related Questions:
Do I need to obtain a visa for entry to Shenzhen?
Asked by Marc from South Africa
| Mar. 05, 2014 01:13
Good day to you. I am a South African citizen, with a valid South Africa...
Asked by Ms.Doris from South Africa
| Jul. 26, 2009 22:09
Travel from South Africa to Hong Kong then China
Asked by Pretoria South Africa
| Oct. 30, 2012 04:54
Visa to mainland for SA passport holder
Asked by Dorotheos from Hong Kong
| May. 13, 2018 22:01
Chinese visa for researchers
Asked by Sanks from Finland
| Nov. 14, 2014 01:12
Working in South Korea and need a China Visa
Asked by Ms.Kirstey Moore from South Africa
| May. 10, 2011 19:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)