Asked by Mr.Williams from UK | Mar. 15, 2011 21:56
About:Chinese Embassy in Japan

Hi, if anyone can answer the following question/query it would be greatly appreciated.

My girlfriend and I are on a round the world trip and are currently in New Zealand. We leave for Asia on the 15th of May 2011 and are hoping to get to China either through Hong Kong in September or via Japan in October.
Does anybody know what is the best way/place out of the two to apply for a visa (tourist)to enter China. We have a flight home (UK) booked for December from Kuala Lumpur, but no confirmed entry/exit tickets booked for the China leg of the journey

Many thanks for your help

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Mar. 17, 2011 00:17
Hong Kong is the best place for you to apply for China tourist visa. Please don't worry, the flight ticket from Kuala Lumpur to Uk is Ok for China visa application.
Related Questions:
can I apply for the entry permit in a third country and enter PRC from anot...
Asked by christine from philippines
| Jun. 10, 2016 21:16
i ordered a package and have been tracking it, it says its in LAX which is ...
Asked by K from USA
| Apr. 23, 2013 21:38
my parcel has Depart from Guangzhou Air port 6/25 ( ri506370935cn ) what is...
| Jul. 01, 2015 02:34
Can I take prescription medicine into China? Also can I take a Vit B comple...
Asked by Michelle from England
| Apr. 23, 2018 00:47
Apply for Chinese "Z" visa from Japan?
Asked by 519e from Japan
| Apr. 01, 2013 03:49
Travelling at 1 AM to Tianhe district from Baiyun Airport
Asked by Nmissaj from Singapore
| Sep. 27, 2012 04:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)