Asked by Ms.Constanze Guetschow from Australia | Mar. 15, 2011 04:45
About:China Consulate in Melbourne

Dear employees of the Chinese Consulate,

I have an enquiry about needing a visa for traveling to Dongguan, China.

I am a German citizen doing an internship in Australia. On my way back to Germany I want to make a two weeks stop in Dongguan.

The plan is the following. I will fly from Australia to Hong Kong where I want to take the train to Dongguan on the same day. Arriving in Dongguan, I will be staying for two weeks and departing again with the train to Hong Kong and back to Germany by plain immediately.

My question now is: what kind of visa do I need, where can I go to in order to apply for it and what documents will I need?

Thank you very much for your time and effort.

Kind regards,


Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | Mar. 15, 2011 04:01
You need to apply for a single entry tourist visa to China. You can apply in Australia through Chinese embassy/consulate/CVASC over the area you reside or in HK through Commissioner's Office of China Foreign Affairs. Provide valid Australian visa, passport and visa application form both V2011A and V2011B (these forms can be download from the top of this page). Your previous China visa is required if you visited China before.
Related Questions:
I have two employees that will be visiting China on a business trip for abo...
Asked by Ms.Adrienne from US
| Nov. 09, 2010 01:22
Myanmar national - Visa for HK, what options availiable?
Asked by Tamaris from United Kingdom
| Jul. 20, 2015 03:17
hi, it really confused me to have your e mail response, becoz as u said, ...
Asked by from ca
| Nov. 11, 2009 21:26
What can i do to get my hongkong visa stamped as soon as possible?
Asked by mrs munir from Saudi Arabia
| Jul. 10, 2011 21:26
Dear Sir/ Madam, I would like to enquiry about the price for visa for pe...
Asked by Ms.KOH from Malaysia
| Mar. 08, 2010 21:12
Hi I have enquiry about Tibet trip. Can i have your email address?
Asked by Ms.TAN HUI HOON from Malaysia
| May. 23, 2010 19:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)